Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


I almost forgot that it was Valentine's Day today until I received an email from Max and Desirae was watching cartoons with a Valentine's Day theme. Max and I bought her a Valentine's bear and her parents sent a Valentine's Day bag with goodies in it for us to give her. She is such a trip - she kept saying "Happy Thanksgiving".


Desirae and I had a VERY full day today (I am not sure how we managed to accomplish so much). We did the Valentine's Day thing and called her Mommy to say "Happy Thanksgiving" and thank her for the bag. We called Max to say "Happy Thanksgiving" and thank for the bear. She finally did get the "Happy Valentine's Day" thing.

We went to Wal-Mart for kite string, a video game and a Dora game. We then went to Best Buy to exchange Devin's BD video game. Next on the list was Costco for some groceries and PIZZA for lunch. Desirae and I played Alphabet Go Fish and she played her Dora game. We cleaned dog poop and groomed the dogs. We watched a Scooby Doo video and went to the park for kite flying.

Desirae actually got the kite in the air, but Max almost wet herself when she told Desirae to "run" and Desirae took off running around in circles! It was so funny to realize that one must be a bit more specific with a child who does not know how to fly a kite.
We had to stop because with the wind blowing it was wickedly cold. We are all having a good time.

Later . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pics.
I can just imagine Desirae running in circles.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have seen her running in a circle. I am glad she is having a good time.
Denise