Saturday, February 04, 2006

Trying Again

Since my previous post seems to have slide off in cyber space never to be seen again, I will have to see if I can start this process over. Success was had on the music front! I succeeded in getting all my music back on my computer. I had to drag out all my CD's and check to make sure they were actually on my computer and all the tracks were present. I have no idea why some of the CD's just vanished and on some of the CD's some of the tracks were missing. Dont mind telling you the whole process was quite time consuming, but I plan to copy all my music to my iPod and back it up so I will hopefully NEVER find myself in this delima again.
Moving right along - we finally moved all the Christmas stuff up to the rafters and were able to move the tables and get the Quads back where they belong with the battery chargers in place. It really is nice to have the Quads back accessible and hopefully we can get them charged, aired and ready to ride. We continued to clean on the garage and managed to get the racks for the fishing poles put up along with some hooks for our fishing vests. We were also able to get the bicycles down from their overhead home (God knows how we got them up there in the first place). We plan to get them both into the bike shop for a good cleaning/tune-up and maybe actually ride them at least around the neighborhood a bit. I am not sure how much riding I will be able to accomplish with this bum knee, but I shall give it a try.
Once we finshed with the garage, Max was able to get busy and install the new DVD/CD burner that she purchased. She was having monumental difficulty with her Alcohol 120 program and the ability to copy games. So far the burner seems to be in and running, but the whole Alcohol 120 question is still up in the air. Hopefully it will all work itself out and our computer problems will just disolve. It appears that all is working well with the posting and uploading pictures, so I am going to quit with this and see if it will post properly and stay where it is suppose to be.

Later . . .

No comments: