Thursday, February 02, 2006

Night Time Post

Well, well, well . . . It is night and I am making an entry to the blog. Miracles actually do happen.  That is probably because I am sitting at my computer STILL messing with my music.  I am almost done with the whole thing and it should all be in order when I am finished.  I will then transfer all to my iPod and also save it to DVD’s and hope that I will NEVER have to face this issue again.   Considering the headaches I have been having with Outlook (and thanks to a suggestion from Duane), I am bailing on using Outlook for my email.  Yahoo is just so much easier.  There is the possibility I will still keep Outlook for my calendar and addresses; however, there is a huge chance that I am going to just chuck it all in favor of the simpler Yahoo life.  Duane mentioned he has that stuff on his iPod and he never looks at it.  I am inclined to think if I were working I might be more prone to want to have my calendar available, but forcing myself to be realistic, I certainly do not have that busy of a schedule in my unemployed, retired life.

Wouldn’t it be nice to actually be able to read this blog and NOT hear me “bitch” about computers and their lack of cooperation with my many endeavors?  “YES”, I can hear you saying, “it would be nice to stop with the sniveling about possessed computers and evil spirits lurking about your office”.  I totally agree with you!

Perhaps there is light at the end of the tunnel and we will all get our wish.  And then, perhaps not.  Time will bring the answer to that ominous question.

Later . . .

No comments: