Thursday, February 16, 2006

Where Does The Time Go?


I am amazed at how quickly the time flies around here. I have intentions of making a post on the blog each night and by the time dinner is completed, the dishes done, time shared, bath taken, story read - well there you have it - an exhuasted Nana who is ready for bed. If I was more experienced with the whole blog thing and adding pictures, I might be able to accomplish the task at hand, but notice it is mid afternoon and I am just now getting around to doing it. I also am not that great at remembering to snap pictures.

I really wanted to get posted this picture of Desirae busy "typing" emails to her Mommy and Daddy. She is a TRIP. She talks the whole time she is typing just like she was talking to her Mommy and Daddy - telling them everything she is doing and how much she misses them and loves them AND she expects them to respond to what she has to say in her emails! We even did some IMing with her Daddy and she was just "talking away" at the keyboard (lucky for Duane I am a fast typist and could interpret so he could answer her appropriately).

So that was it for yesterday and I have not taken any pictures today. I will work on it and see if I can't get another posting on the blog later on this evening. At least there should be pictures and information tomorrow as it is Fishing Day and Movie Day.

Later . . .

No comments: