Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ready - Set - Go Ireland!


I am amazed how much I managed to pack in my new tote bag. I not only added the book, magazines and snacks, but I managed to get my blanket folded and settled right on top of everything. That bag is "almost" packed to the brim! The packing plans changed - no carry on besides my tote and hand carried pillow. I ended up taking the boots out of the box and packing clothes around them. I did not want to have two large suitcases so I am taking one large one and then one that I will be able to fold in the larger case on the trip home (providing I don't find something to fill it up with).

I am not sure what the computer situation will be while I am there or time constraints connected with postings, but if I get a chance I will try to post.

I am excited about going, but DREAD the flight there and back. With all the gadgets I am taking, at least if I can't sleep, I will have plenty of things to keep myself occupied!

Later . . .



No comments: